Today’s Headlines for Thursday, February 3
- Concerns — and campaign plans — mount as Chicago’s remap battle drags on (Block Club)
- Hit-and-run driver injured man, 41, in Chesterton walking in street because sidewalk was unplowed (NWI Times)
- Tommy Howe, 24, is missing after wandering into forest preserve following car crash in north suburbs (News Nation)
- Dan Ryan southbound lanes blocked Wednesday morning after CTA bus stalled near Roosevelt (Fox)
- Ald. Ramirez-Rosa witnesses person with snowblower covering Divvy station with snow (TOC)
- Buyk, which delivers groceries by bike, angers Logan residents by throwing away fresh produce (Block Club)
- Ald. Ray Lopez takes a stand against neighbors privatizing public right-of-way with “dibs” junk (Block Club)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
I’d like to give a big thanks to everyone who has contributed so far to assist Streetsblog Chicago with raising $50K to keep the site going strong in 2022. Can you help by chipping in? You can make a tax-exempt donation here.
Thanks for your support, and have a great February.
– John Greenfield, co-editor, Streetsblog Chicago