Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, January 11
- CTA warns of bus, train delays due to surging coronavirus cases, is “actively recruiting” (ABC)
- Car caravan in support of CTU takes place around City Hall on 4th day of no school for CPS students (Block Club)
- Stabbing victim crashes car into Ukrainian Village salon while driving to hospital, survives (ABC)
- Driver charged with felony hit-and-run for August killing of cyclist Trinidad Salgado, 59, in Glenview (Tribune)
- New Glenview zoning ordinance would limit building height near Metra station to 3 stories (Tribune)
- IDOT is hosting a virtual hearing through 1/21 as part of an ongoing study assessing the state’s rail system
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
I’d like to give a big thanks to everyone who has contributed so far to assist Streetsblog Chicago with raising $50K to keep the site going strong in 2022. Can you help by chipping in? You can make a tax-exempt donation here.
Thanks for your support, and have a great January.
– John Greenfield, co-editor, Streetsblog Chicago