Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, April 27
- Lightfoot launches Chicago Works effort to repair crumbling city infrastructure (WTTW)
- ATA: Unfortunately, Lightfoot’s plan takes a “business-as-usual approach to transportation”
- Illinois one of 3 states to lose population in last decade, loses Congressional seat (Tribune)
- Hit-and-run driver killed male dirt bike rider, 27, at 83rd and Kimbark in Marynook (ABC)
- City: Wall to protect south lakefront from further erosion will be completed in 6 weeks (Block Club)
- Private lot booting is now banned in the 1st Ward (Block Club)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.