Today’s Headlines for Thursday, April 15
- Protect Our Parks files new lawsuit seeking to stop Obama Center’s construction In Jackson Park (Block Club)
- 2 pedestrians have been struck and killed by Metra trains near Round Lake this week (L&MCS)
- 100 mph chase after Indiana shoplifting suspects ends with crash in East Side neighborhood (Tribune)
- Metra releases ambitious 2021 infrastructure repair/construction agenda (RT&S)
- Plan to stop “rogue” tow truckers from preying on crash victims stalls in committee (Block Club)
- Bikes for Belmont Cragin ride on 5/15 celebrates upcoming arrival of Divvy, advocates for bike lanes
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.