Today’s Headlines for Thursday, March 25
- Beale wants speed camera threshold raised back to 10 mph over limit (Sun-Times)
- CPD: Woman ran red light in Bronzeville, injuring officer (CBS)
- Driver crashes into a Wendy’s on Archer in Vittum Park and flees, no injuries (WGN)
- Mixed-income building with 96 units, 16 parking spots planned near Damen Green stop (Block Club)
- Who’s going to repair the ripped-up Lakefront Trail south of North Avenue? (CBS)
- Park District’s first campsite, trail with boardwalks coming to Big Marsh (Block Club)
- Homewood-Flossmoor Chronicle talks to leaders of the Black bike club Streets Calling
- Is there actually a “Chicago Rule” for bike parking security? (Tree Hugger)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.