Today’s headlines for Thursday, August 13
- City hopes second scooter pilot will boost transportation equity (WTTW)
- Overnight restrictions to downtown to go through the weekend (CBS 2)
- The precedent for cutting off the Loop (Chicago mag)
- More on the second scooter pilot (Sun-Times)
- Amtrak customers can see how full train is when booking trips (WGN)
- DePaul going virtual and limited student residences for autumn trimester (Tribune)
- Chicago residents set up outdoor charging stations for neighbors without power (Block Club)
- Demonstrators planning to shut down Dan Ryan on Saturday (Sun-Times)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
From Tuesday, August 4, through Wednesday, August 12, Streetsblog Chicago assistant editor Courtney Cobbs will be running the site. If you need immediate assistance with an SBC-related issue, please email Courtney at courtney[at]streetsblog.org.
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.