Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, June 15
- Editorial: New $180M State/Lake CTA station would be a boon to downtown — and the city (Sun-Times)
- Police release image of truck whose driver injured cyclist at Madison/Kostner (NBC)
- Over $2.5 million earmarked for Lake County bike paths and sidewalks (IL Senate Democrats)
- Elmwood Park purchases lot near Metra station, hopes to see it developed (Tribune)
- Sun-Times columnists Mary Mitchell and Neil Steinberg endorse DuSable Drive
- Ojibwe artist Andrea Carlson on the need to uplift DuSable’s Potawatomi wife Kitihawa (Sun-Times)
- A good problem to have: Cubs fans biking to game leave a huge pile of Divvy bikes (Sun-Times)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.