Today’s Headlines for Friday, April 30
- Open Chicago plan loosens restrictions for restaurants, theaters, festivals, more (ABC)
- Metra Train reportedly struck taxi in Mount Prospect (Tribune)
- Boy, 15, charged with stabbing a man and assaulting two other people on CTA trains (Sun-Times)
- Target distro center, on site where demolition polluted Little Village, includes bike-ped path (Tribune)
- 700 units, new pedestrian bridge planned 7 miles southeast of Aurora Metra station (Tribune)
- Should Chicago’s lakefront be turned into a national park? (Tribune)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.