- Person in car fatally shot man, 26, inside Morse Red Line station at 6 PM (Tribune)
- Hit-and-run pickup driver struck woman, 61, at bus stop in South Loop, injuring her legs (Block Club)
- Police chase ends in 4-car crash at Roosevelt and Dan Ryan with at least 1 person injured (Tribune)
- Church near California Blue stop could be converted to all-affordable housing (Block Club)
- Check out some of the 600+ proposals submitted to the city's outdoor winter dining contest (Block Club)
- The northwest-suburban Harms Woods bike trail has been busy during the pandemic (Herald)
- Fitness tips from veteran Chicago bike messenger Nico Deportago-Cabrera (Men's Health)
- 2020 Open House Chicago consists of walk/bike/drive architectural tour routes (WTTW)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.