Today’s Headlines for Friday, September 11
- New Loop Alliance report: downtown ped traffic and business activity are on the rise (Crain’s)
- The elevated greenway is now officially called the Bloomingdale Trail, not The 606 (Block Club)
- BUFI and Equiticity host Bike the Shore ride around South Shore tomorrow at 9 AM
- Roll N Peace ride to promote public safety, health and wellness ride on 9/18 in Englewood
- Austin Peace Ride on 9/19, leaving 10 AM from BUILD Campus, 5100 W. Harrison
- La Spata, Martin, and Sigcho Lopez discuss infrastructure planning with MPC on 6 PM
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.