Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, April 5
- CTA operator pushed onto tracks at Granville Red Line stop (CBS Chicago)
- CTA worker safety coming into question again after operator pushed onto tracks (ABC 7)
- Sherman “Dilla” Thomas raises funds for affordable bus tours (WTTW)
- RTA launches “Forward for All” campaign (Mass Transit)
- Cook County transportation officials seek public input on transit habits (Tribune)
- Opinion: The Chicago gas card giveaway is nothing but a costly gimmick (Sun-Times)
- State lawmakers from the suburbs are opposing railroad merger (Daily Herald)
- The best way to beat the bike lane backlash (Bloomberg CityLab)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
From March 28 to April 5, Streetsblog Chicago will be on a light publishing schedule, including Today’s Headlines and occasional articles.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.