Today’s Headlines for Wednesday, April 14
- Officials announce start of foundation work on Obama Presidential Center, including new bike-ped routes (NBC)
- SBC writer David Zegeye discusses push to preserve affordable housing near Obama Center (Block Club)
- Journalist with vision impairment discusses DOJ involvement in Accessible Pedestrian Signal suit (Beth Finke)
- After more than 20 years of work, community farm coming to La Villita Park next year (Block Club)
- The price of unleaded regular gas rose 11.7% in the Chicago area in March (Tribune)
- Reader’s Deanna Isaac provides an update on what’s going on with the Chicago Monuments Project
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.