Today’s Headlines for Thursday, July 30
- Bird, Lime, and Spin — but not Lyft — are this year’s e-scooter concessionaires (City of Chicago)
- Findings from ATA’s COVID mobility listening tour on the Southwest Side
- CPS parents question safety of students taking CTA if schools reopen this fall (Sun-Times)
- Police: Man, 28, walking in the street on 1400 block of W. Roosevelt fatally struck (Sun-Times)
- Hit-and-run SUV driver critically injured man, 49, walking near Division/Pulaski (ABC)
- 5 hospitalized after crash involving multiple semi drivers on I-80 in New Lennox (NBC)
- How did the Logan Square traffic circle come to have its current, awful design? (Block Club)
- Outdoor dining has helped hundreds of restaurants, but others still waiting on permits (Block Club)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.