Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, May 26
- A Q & A with the Active Transportation Alliances‘ new executive director Amy Rynell
- Andrew Peterson, 37, died from injuries sustained when driver struck him at Taylor/Ruble (Sun-Times)
- Hit-and-run driver fatally struck young female pedestrian Monday at Harrison/Canal (ABC)
- Man dies after being struck by 2 drivers in West Humboldt Park (Sun-Times)
- Driver fatally struck man, 62, in Homan Square Sunday afternoon (Sun-Times)
- Red Line service resumes after possible human remains found on tracks at Jarvis (Sun-Times)
- 6 people seriously injured in two different Eisenhower crashes within an hours (Sun-Times)
- Driver hits CTA bus in Woodlawn after shots fired, 2 injured (ABC)
- As a transportation hub, Chicago is particularly vulnerable to C-19 economic fallout (Chicago Mag)
- We held an unofficial ribbon-cutting for the Lincoln Village Pedestrian Bridge, aka the Stone Free Bridge
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.