Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, November 5
- Construction of Pace Pulse stations temporarily stopped due to permit problems cited by CDOT (Patch)
- Man charged with DUI, reckless homicide in fatal Oak Forest crash (Sun-Times)
- Woman charged with DUI in Lawndale crash that hurt 2 Chicago police officers (WBBM)
- Lake County Forest Preserve District won’t chip in on local bike-share program (Herald)
- Kids’ guidebook author discusses places she discovered while biking around the city (Sun-Times)
- Transit Tees, maker of the “Loop” card game, has a new board game based on the ‘L’ (Sun-Times)
- Matt McAuliffe discusses his book on Chicago cycling history 11/13 at Earth Rider (Chainlink)
I’d like to give a big thanks to everyone who has donated so far this year to help us raise $50K by our December 1 deadline in order to win the $50K challenge grant from the Chicago Community Trust. Can you help us win the grant by chipping in? You can make a tax-exempt donation here.
Thanks for your support, and enjoy your autumn.
– John Greenfield, editor, Streetsblog Chicago