Today’s Headlines for Monday, November 22
- IDOT hopes to use federal infra money to widen Ike, Stevenson, and Tri-State Tollway (Tribune)
- SUV driver who killed 5, injured 40+ in Waukesha parade may have been fleeing another incident (CNN)
- Driver strikes ride-hail vehicles from behind on 1500 block of N. DLSD, killing passenger (CBS)
- CPD: Man critically wounded in shootout with robber on CTA bus in Park Manor (Sun-Times)
- Hammond man charged with fatally shooting person with developmental disabilities on bike (Tribune)
- Man, 50, lying on Forest Park branch tracks survives being struck by Blue Line train (CBS)
- Police: CTA bus driver suffered medical emergency before striking KFC and bicycle in Tri-Taylor (CBS)
- Tribune looks at 147th/Sibley renovation, other upcoming Metra station rehabs
- NYC-based chain offering grocery delivery by bike could open in Wicker Park (Block Club)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
I’d like to give a big thanks to everyone who has contributed so far to assist Streetsblog Chicago with raising $50K by January 1 to keep the site going strong in 2022. Can you help by chipping in? You can make a tax-exempt donation here.
Thanks for your support, and enjoy your November.
– John Greenfield, co-editor, Streetsblog Chicago