Today’s Headlines for Wednesday, April 21
- 7000-Series cars go into service on Blue Line, with screens displaying surveillance images of riders (CBS)
- Committee vote on DuSable Drive proposal pushed back to 4/29 (BHM)
- Two CPD officers were injured in a hit-and-run crash in Gresham (ABC)
- Sun-Times: Lightfoot’s massive rewrite of affordable housing ordinance sails through committee
- Zoning Committee approves lift of ban on residential developments N. of Lake in Fulton Market (Block Club)
- 109-foot-tall office building proposed near Morgan station (Block Club)
- Chicago Council on Science & Tech hosts program on history and future of local transportation on 5/3
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.