Today’s Headlines for Monday, April 5
- Sun-Times asks residents about their plans to return to riding transit (Sun-Times)
- Local leaders tell John they’re jazzed about about Biden’s $2T infra bill (Reader)
- The Tribune looks at possible projects that could be done with the new infra funding
- 4 of 5 killed in 2 separate Eisenhower wrong-way crashes in Chicago, Forest Park ID’d (CBS)
- Chicago Fire Department vehicle driver involved in Bronzeville crash that injured 3 (ABC)
- Pickup truck driver injured pedestrian at Church/Chicago in Evanston (Evanston Now)
- 2 people injured at Sheridan in 3rd Red Line stabbing incident in less than a month (CBS)
- Activist delivers Easter baskets despite injuries from being hit by CTA bus driver (ABC)
- A brief history of the bicycle and Chicago’s role in it (WGN)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.