Today’s Headlines for Wednesday, March 17
- Chicago sets April 19 return date for high school students (Block Club)
- “Weakened” clear air ordinance moves forward — with no support from environmental groups (Block Club)
- Red Line service disrupted after man stabbed on Near South Side; victim is in good condition (CBS)
- Logan Square church is offering micro-grants for community improvement projects (Block Club)
- 105-year-old home at 5642 N. Ashland would be would be 3rd teardown on its block (Block Club)
- Metra-friendly Ravinia venue announces return of concerts this summer (Sun-Times)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.