Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, July 21
- Police took 76 bikes from Columbus protesters Friday, owners want them back (Block Club)
- Details on Red Line work in Uptown and Edgewater, “a massive disruption” (Block Club)
- 2 people on Divvy bikes were injured in River North drive-by shooting Saturday night (CBS)
- Metra selects engineering, design firms for 75th Street Corridor projects (Progressive Railroading)
- Metra to begin West Hinsdale Station platform replacement (Progressive Railroading)
- Medical personnel allowed to ride Metra free through August (Patch)
- Active Trans: “Walking and biking in small groups… are viewed as lower risk activities”
- Bike tour commemorating 1919 Chicago Race Riot takes place Saturday (Defender)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.