- RedEye Compares the Candidates’ Positions, Including Transportation Issues
- CDOT Says They’re Working on Recovering $1.5 Billion in Overdue Tickets (Expired Meter)
- CDOT Considering Whether to Restore Stretch of 57th in Hyde Park to a 2-Way Street (DNA)
- Man Who Heroically Jumped on ‘L’ Tracks to Save Woman Never Got to Meet Her (DNA)
- Repaving of Damen Between Diversey & Belmont Starts Tomorrow (DNA)
- Overnight Parking Ban Ends, Street Sweeping Begins (Expired Meter)
- Women Bike Chicago Symposium Takes Place April 18 in Dvorak Park (Active Trans)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Thanks to generous support from readers and advertisers, we are now in the home stretch of our campaign to revive this website. Our war chest now contains $46,060, which means we’ve only got $3,940 to raise in order to win the $25K challenge grant from the Chicago Community Trust that will allow us to resume publication. However, we now have only six days to come up with that money before out April 8 reboot deadline, so it’s crunch time. If you value Streetsblog Chicago’s hard-hitting transportation reporting and haven’t already donated to the resurrection fund, please do so today.
Thanks again for your support!