Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, November 23
- CDOT marked World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims with a CAN-TV segment
- Suspect in Waukesha parade murders was out on $1,000 bail for running over a woman on 11/2 (CNN)
- Jeep driver killed Mekhi Sutton, 1, by rear-ending SUV he was traveling in at N. Chicago stoplight (Herald)
- Metra ticket machine contract aims to eliminate on-train cash sales (Railway Gazette)
- Franklin Park may get faster train traffic: Metra, CP, CREATE officials herald upgrades (Tribune)
- UP says CP-KCS merger could impact Chicagoland Metra and Amtrak service (Trains.com)
- CTA Holiday Train, Bus coming back for 2021 (ABC)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
I’d like to give a big thanks to everyone who has contributed so far to assist Streetsblog Chicago with raising $50K by January 1 to keep the site going strong in 2022. Can you help by chipping in? You can make a tax-exempt donation here.
Thanks for your support, and enjoy your November.
– John Greenfield, co-editor, Streetsblog Chicago