Today’s Headlines for Monday, June 14
- CTA welcomes back riders at full capacity, introduces Transit Ambassadors (NBC)
- 2 Chicago police officers, another driver hurt in South Austin crash (NBC)
- Prosecutors detail incident where maskless man refused CTA bus entry shot at driver (ABC)
- Reilly and Hopkins’ $12K survey confirmed most Chicagoans unopposed to DuSable Drive (Crain’s)
- Why was there a massive pileup of Divvy bikes in Wrigleyville yesterday?
- Is there anywhere to park a bike indoors in the Loop for the weekend nowadays? (The Chainlink)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.