Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, May 11
- ATA supports Rep. Buckner’s bill to block $6.5B in state financing for dubious One Central transit hub
- Michael Reese site primed for $97M sale for development of nearly 7,000 housing units (Block Club)
- Police release images of hit-and-run driver who seriously injured man in 12/6 in Logan (Block Club)
- Pace bus involved in crash on Dan Ryan Expressway at 63rd Street (CBS)
- 47th Ward residents can vote on how to spend $250K in menu money, including bike/bed (Block Club)
- Logan Square Farmers Market vendors look forward to pedestrianization of traffic circle (WTTW)
- Journalist bikes Route 66 from Chicago to Santa Monica collecting COVID stories (SMDP)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.