Today’s Headlines for Friday, April 16
- Despite rumors, river bridges haven’t been lifted during peaceful protests over Adam Toledo shooting (CBS)
- Woman killed while trying to make a U-turn at Monroe/Western, 3 injured (Sun-Times)
- GoFundMe launched for family of Agata Gortz, fatally struck by bus driver while jogging in Palos Hills
- Survey: Should speed bumps be installed on Barry Avenue between Kimball and Kedzie? (Block Club)
- Chicago Loop Alliance discusses plans for Open Streets on State Street (ABC)
- South Shore Line’s bikes on trains program have returned (ABC 57)
- Preservationists roll out plan to save workers cottages in Logan and elsewhere (Block Club)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.