Today’s Headlines for Wednesday, April 7
- Tribune editorial: “Mayor Lightfoot’s right. A CPD foot pursuit policy is overdue.”
- Lowe, Wennink, and Grimshaw: Federal funds are key to reviving transit (WTTW)
- Minivan driver killed pedestrian at 82nd and Kedzie, fled the scene (ABC)
- Child, 3, shot and critically injured during road rage incident on LSD near Grant Park (NBC)
- Laura Washington: Let’s do our part to save transit by getting back on the CTA (Sun-Times)
- Multifamily buildings sold near Naperville and McHenry Metra stations (RE Journals)
- View advocacy seminars from ATA’s Suburban Action Week
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of the coronavirus, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.