Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, September 1
- Driver injured after crashing into house in Mundelein (CBS)
- Man charged with DUI after rear-ending state trooper squad car on I-290 (Sun-Times)
- Despite pandemic ridership losses, CTA is hiring dozens of bus drivers (ABC)
- Fulton Market is being pedestrianized every day for outdoor dining (Block Club)
- New Lincolnshire bike/ped path will help junior high students commute safely (Tribune)
- Bike ride from Iowa City to St. Charles raises money for pediatric cancer (WBBM)
- Equiticity hosts a history walking tour of N. Lawndale Saturday 11 AM, 3531 W. Roosevelt
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.