Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, August 18
- The Tribune looks at how the COVID bike boom is affecting clubs and shops
- Driver fatally struck Hee Park, 81, in crosswalk near Glenview (Patch)
- Several arrested after River North multi-car crash involving CPD squad car (ABC)
- A NW Indiana resident offers tips for people getting back into biking (Tribune)
- The Chainlink owner wants to switch from forum format to publishing articles from members
- City denies raising a river bridge while people were walking across it (Block Club)
- MPC’s “Build Back Better” event on planning a more equitable future takes place 9/15, 12 PM
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.