- Partial reopening of the Loop, CTA and Divvy service largely restored, curfew still on
- Metra service resumes today on most lines with modified Sunday schedule
- Pace including I-55 Bus on Shoulder Express Service and full Chicago paratransit, is running
- Wisniewski back from furlough, looks at ATA’s petition to reopen transit (Tribune)
- I-355 lanes blocked after tanker catches fire in Downers Grove near Butterfield Road (CNN)
- Active Trans looks at the challenges of staying safe while using transit
- Restaurant owners call for faster permitting process to open sidewalk cafes, patios (Block Club)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.