Today’s Headlines for Monday, May 4
- Differences in race/class account for why 2 adjacent Chicago zip codes have disparate C-19 outcomes (USA Today)
- Driver kills 65-year-old male pedestrian on Bishop Ford, flees the scene (Tribune)
- CPD: Man died of self-inflicted injuries after standoff that shut down Red Line, Dan Ryan (Tribune)
- 5, including 3 children, suffer minor injuries after SUV driver crashes into Arlington Heights Denny’s (Sun-Times)
- Driver faces DUI, gun charges after T-boning CTA bus into bank, injuring 4 (Sun-Times)
- How to celebrate Bike to School Day in Illinois when there’s no school (ABC)
- Kamin touts Graceland Cemetery as a green oasis — hopefully it will stay open (Tribune)
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.