Today’s Headlines for Tuesday, April 28
- 6 months after death of Carla Aiello, Milwaukee bike lane repainted, but no protected lanes (Block Club)
- State parks are reopening, Forest preserve parking lots are closing, Chicago parks staying closed (WTTW)
- Letter: Reopen parks and hire social distancing ambassadors to enforce the rules (Sun-Times)
- Driver who allegedly crashed into Brown Line during police chase held on $100K bail (Sun-Times)
- Metra fixes tightest track curve; workers wear masks during pandemic (RT & S)
- Make your opinion known on the open streets issue by participating in our Twitter poll
- Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Here are some tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and advice for Chicagoans on what to do if you think you may have been exposed to the virus.
Did you appreciate this post? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Streetsblog Chicago to help ensure our ongoing publication.