Today’s Headlines for Wednesday, December 26
- Tribune Op-ed: Can We All Agree That Holiday Car Commercials Are Contemptible Trash?
- 4 Injured, 2 Critically, in Crash That Sent One Car Into Englewood Auto Parts Store (ABC)
- 4 Seriously Injured, Including 2 Children, in Little Village Right-Angle Crash (CBS)
- Metra: 4 BNSF Train Runs Were Cancelled Monday Due to Workforce Issues (CBS)
- Bill Daley Proposes Renaming Expressway After Obama, His Former Boss (Sun-Times)
- Chainlinkers: Elston Protected Bike Lane Needs Better Maintenance
- Chicago Critical Mass Ride This Friday 5:30 at Daley Plaza, 50 W. Washington (Chainlink)
Streetsblog Chicago will be publishing intermittently this week, including the daily headline stack (except for on December 25) and occasional articles. Have a great week!