- Ald. Fioretti Alleges Red-Light Cameras Balance Budget on Backs of the Poor (DNA)
- 91-Year-Old Woman Dies Christmas Day in Two-Car Crash on Northbrook Arterial (Tribune)
- Illinois Police Campaigning in Final Drunk Driving Crackdown of 2014 (IDOT)
- While Chicago Bicyclist and Pedestrian Fatalities Up, 72 Fewer Fatalities Statewide
- Bike Messengers Work with Startup Shurpa to Pick Up Toys-For-Tots (DNA)
- Minivan Driver Crashes into Bloomingdale Home That Hosted Party Night Before (Sun-Times)
- Hinz’s Christmas Wish List is For Federal Government to Fund CTA Red Line (Crain’s)
National headlines will return next year.