Help Relaunch Streetsblog Chicago!
Streetsblog Chicago needs to raise $50,000 by April 8 in order to win a $25,000 challenge grant from the Chicago Community Trust, which will allow us to resume full publication. If you haven't already done so, please donate today!
Thanks to our sponsors
Subscribe via email
Listen to the latest Talking Headways Podcast
Recently Posted Jobs
- Bureau Chief – Transportation, Traffic and Parking, 2 days ago
- Queens Organizer, 5 days ago
- Seasonal Events Volunteer Coordinator, 2 weeks ago
- Southern California Policy Manager, 3 weeks ago
- Executive Director, 3 weeks ago
Word On The Street
“To me, it seem that the anti-development attitudes of most neighborhood organizations become self-fulfilling -- more pro-development people are made to feel so unwelcome that they stop attending meetings.”
– MJVD In response to "Actually, Logan Square's Neither Traffic-Choked Nor Overcrowded"
Eyes on the Street