FundraisingWe're raising $50,000 to meet the Chicago Community Trust's challenge grant by April 8, when they'll give us $25,000 to meet our $75,000 relaunch goal. Donate today!
Follow Streetsblog Chicago
Thanks to our sponsors
Listen to the latest Talking Headways Podcast
Recently Posted Jobs
- Bureau Chief – Transportation, Traffic and Parking, 8 hours ago
- Queens Organizer, 3 days ago
- Seasonal Events Volunteer Coordinator, 6 days ago
- Southern California Policy Manager, 3 weeks ago
- Executive Director, 3 weeks ago
Word On The Street
“To me, it seem that the anti-development attitudes of most neighborhood organizations become self-fulfilling -- more pro-development people are made to feel so unwelcome that they stop attending meetings.”
– MJVD In response to "Actually, Logan Square's Neither Traffic-Choked Nor Overcrowded"
Eyes on the Street