Today’s Headlines for Monday, July 10
- Tribune: How Much Will Chicagoans Pay for Obama Center, Including Pedestrianizing Cornell?
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured in Fiery Crash in South Austin (Tribune)
- Man Fatally Stabbed During Argument in Front of Turnstile at 95th Street Station (NBC)
- Man Shot Outside Wilson Red Line Station (Tribune)
- Suspects in South Loop Bike Thefts Caught on Camera (Sun-Times)
- Active Trans Praises the Truck Side Guard Recommendations in the Vision Zero Plan
- Tribune Looks at Active Trans’ New Report on Reducing Barriers to Biking in the ‘Burbs
- Program Helps People With Disabilities Learn to Ride a Bike (Tribune)
- Golf Champ Rides Metra to Promote It as the Best Way to Get to Women’s PGA Event (NBC)
- 2nd Meeting on North/Damen Redesign, Milwaukee Lanes Bike Lanes This Wednesday (DNA)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Note: Streetsblog Chicago will be on vacation from July 17-21.