- John Compares Candidates’ Positions on Cams, BRT, Flyover, Road Diets & PBLs (Newcity)
- Union Sues for Right to Pass Out Pro-Chuy Flyers in CTA Break Rooms (Sun-Times)
- Another Contentious Public Meeting About Logan Square TOD Towers (Curbed)
- 2nd Woman Dies Following Car-Truck Crash in McKinley Park (Sun-Times)
- Man Dies After Experiencing “Physical Distress,” Crashing Car in South Shore (Sun-Times)
- Kevenides Explains Why Cyclist Who Was Doored by Cop Did Have the Right of Way
- South Side Cyclists Want to See Divvy Service Expanded to Entire City (RedEye)
- The Heat Is Off: CTA Shuts Down Rail Station Heaters for the Season (RedEye)
- Meet Bike-Powered Business Urban Street Window Works (Medill)
- Active Trans Seeking Volunteers for Bike the Drive
- Steven Has Accepted a New Position as Spokesman for the National Motorists Association
Get national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Thanks to generous support from readers and advertisers, we are now in the home stretch of our campaign to revive this website. Our war chest now contains $45,955, which means we’ve only got about $4K to raise in order to win the $25K challenge grant from the Chicago Community Trust that will allow us to resume publication. However, we now have only seven days to come up with that money before out April 8 reboot deadline, so it’s crunch time. If you value Streetsblog Chicago’s hard-hitting transportation reporting and haven’t already donated to the resurrection fund, please do so today.
Thanks again for your support!