- Speed Camera Trial Reveals an Epidemic of Reckless Driving (Tribune, DNA)
- Editorial: Commuters Will Love Ventra, Once They Get Over Hating It (Tribune)
- Man Sues CTA Over Alleged Ventra Overcharges (Sun-Times, NBC)
- Going Public Counts 106 People in Line at O’Hare Farecard Machines Before Marathon
- So-Called South Lake Shore Drive Extension Opens October 27 (Tribune)
- Former Bears Quarterback Arrested for 6th DUI (Tribune)
- Active Trans Wants Your Ideas for Improving Access to the Des Plaines River Trail
- Green Machine Cycle Shop Focuses on Cargo Bikes (Bicycle Retailer)
- West Chicago Man Builds Custom Steel Frames (Daily Herald)
Get national headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.
Note: due to the Columbus Day holiday, Streetsblog will not be publishing articles today.